Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One person's gaming journey, one month at a time. BLOG ENTRIES ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

EBGames Suck

Australian games rejoice for there were trumpets blowing to herald a new age in gaming for this wonderful country. As EBGames announce that their website will now offer Australian content for Australian gamers. Well ... who really cares?

I don't go to EB to get gaming news because the staff know jack. The worst piece of information I have been told at an EB store (in Rosebud ... you know who you are) was that they had received an email and the backward compatibility chip was going to be placed back in to the PS3 for Australia. Yeah ... sure it is. What a load of crap. Another time I was in there about 3 years ago they had "Coming Soon" boxes on the shelf for Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. I'm glad I didn't preorder that but I am sure some suckers did.

I would not go to an EB store to get information about games (not even game releases). Why would I go to the EB website to get info? They are going to tow the EB corporate line and as far as I am concerned it will be filled with misinformation. Anyway. Big deal EB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home