Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One person's gaming journey, one month at a time. BLOG ENTRIES ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nice One Atomic

I started reading Atomic for the hardware, now I stay for the games.

Congratulations to Atomic and all the crew there for picking up a Lizzie (or two). I believe it is well deserved. Atomic is the only magazine I subscribe to (but not the only magazine I read every month). The change of focus for the magazine has been occurring over the last couple of years. Making baby steps in to the gaming market. Even though I don't consider them to be a "games" magazines I do rate their reviews as some of the most honest that I've read.

The current issue has an excellent article on the history of RPGs, "Confessions of an RPG Developer". This is one of the best features I have ever read in a gaming mag.

Nice one guys. I genuinely hope that you can continue to keep the bastards honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home