Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One person's gaming journey, one month at a time. BLOG ENTRIES ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Upside Ictus

Just thought I would pop a link in to my brother's myspace website for his band Upside Ictus. They have just posted three demo tracks for your musical interest. A bit of shameless promotion on my blog anyway for the Littleman.

The band is made up of Matt (my little brother, otherwise known to me and the Basha (my other brother) as "Thelittleman" seated on the left of the photo), his wife Tash (obviously seated on the right), and their mate (and drummer) Lorne (if you hadn't worked out by a process of deduction he is seated in the centre).

Matt and Tash only just got married this year and have had the band Upside Ictus for the last couple of years. Anyway, enough of my blatant promotion of his myspace site. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home