Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One person's gaming journey, one month at a time. BLOG ENTRIES ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nintendo - Where is Elevator Action??????

Why is it, as Australians, we get the raw deal with downloading legitimate products? Firstly, iTunes and their feature TV content only for US citizens is wrong. Secondly, Xbox Live Marketplace ... all of the good content is for US citizens and the rest of the world can go jump. Thirdly, Nintendo ... why can't I download Elevator Action for my Wii, Dammit?

That is really the only game that I wanted on the Wii Shop. But, it is not available for Australian Citizens. I used to play the game at the arcades as a kid so the content really can't be all that bad. I am able to purchase the game on Taito Legends ... but I cannot download the game on the Wii.

What a joke the international marketplace is. It is all about creating and providing content for the US markets and the rest of the world can suffer. All I want is Elevator Action ... I don't think it is too much to ask for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home