Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One person's gaming journey, one month at a time. BLOG ENTRIES ARE NOT TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

Google

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Announcement: Internode Games Network

Just a quick post to let you all know some news.

I will be posting news items at the Internode Gaming Network. I will continue to post gaming news items in my own unique way here as well. But wander over to Internode and say hello. So, nothing has really changed really, just means I will be doing more work.

I have just become a news bot. Maybe I should develop my own sign off line like those "legendary" news readers, "And that's the way it is" (cause I am a wanker, lol). Anyway, they are a nice bunch at Internode and are one of the largest games server providers in Australia. They host a massive amount of file downloads including game updates and demos. They are also the official Australian file mirror for 3D Gamers (which is always a good thing).

...and that's the way it is, cause I am a wanker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home